Monday 7 November 2011

Life and Death


Last week was pretty hectic. My dearest sister had to undergo C-section immediately due to position of her baby. She was so nervous because it was all so sudden and she wasn't prepared mentally or physically. I was quite surprised when she mention that cause she is the tough one among us, never showing her weak side. Glad to be there for her, though.  Alhamdulillah, everything went smoothly and we have a new family member! Welcome baby girl! I've yet to visit them as I just got in town. Soon, Insha Allah.

The very same day, we receive a call saying the decease of a relative. It was kinda.. sudden. You see, she is deaf (although she can read lips when we talk) and lives alone in a wooden house that has fallen through halfway.Her parents and her brother has passed away. She was brought up in wealth. And towards the end of her life, her source of income and her properties has been robbed by a very greedy distant relative.  It was always sad when my mother and I talk about her. My mom tries as much as she can to help her, but short of asking her to live together, its kinda hard to really help all the time, you know?

Subhanallah! Allah is Most Merciful. On the day of her death, she went to the clinic (I forgot to ask mom what was her illness). She died there. Subhanallah. I mean, Innalillahiwainnailaihirajiun (from Allah we come and to Allah we go back). But I realize that Allah is so Kind that He guides her to the clinic so that she won't die alone. Subhanallah! Her body has been bathed and prayers and burial has been done on the very same day. It was all so easy. May Allah place her among the believers and forgive all her sins for all the hardship that she has to go through. Perhaps without all the wealth of this world, she'll run through Siratul mustaqim easily, Insha Allah.
Alfatiha.

Counting my blessing. Alhamdulillah. Thank You, Allah for all the things You has given me. A loving husband and a beautiful daughter, and mom and dad! I love you all. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment