Friday 11 November 2011

Rain and love..


It's raining cats and dogs today. And boy, don't I love rain! I used to love playing in the rain, its just refreshing and plan fun! And the smell that it carries is so good. Of course, hungry tummy comes as a package :P Hmm.. what's breakfast today?
The moonsoon promises lots of rain and sometimes flood in some places. Still, it's lovely. Sitting here listening to the raindrops... peaceful and serene.. watching the world goes by wet and cold.. When everyday is just so hot, rain is most welcomed! I have a secret relationship with rain. I have fallen in love with rain long ago. And today, rain has visited me again. Alhamdulillah. May Allah bring alive my heart as He brought alive the dead earth that has been poured with rain.

Should I go and trampled in the rain? My daughter might want to follow, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment