Monday 17 October 2011

Venting

Funny to start a blog this way. I just wanna vent. Or talk about venting. Specifically venting out your anger from your system. When you are mad, you feel like you want to hurl anything in your path, scream your lungs out, and well, whoever unlucky enough to cross your path will certainly feel your wrath for the simplest mistake, such as existing. But when you can't do any of those, what do you do? Venting your feeling the 'nice' way. The craziest thing that helps me to channel my anger is cleaning. I'll clean everything. wash the bathroom, mop the floor, sweep the ceiling fan, fold laundry.. until the anger fads away. Until I get tired. But be warned, do not cross my path. I've warned my dearest not to come close at these critical times, as I really don't want to inflict any injury on anyone's feeling. It works for me..

Sometimes I simply get away for everyone and sit at a corner. But this is not so effective as I will be focusing all my energy on my anger, unlike household chores where over time the tasks will overtake my brain. I tried reading, but there's no use. I can't read a word. Reading Quran also helps, Alhamdulillah. Spiritually of course it helps, and physically after reciting it as loud as I want, I simply got tired. Venting accomplised.

The latest, I discovered that just talking about what i feel at the moment also works. Well, as ethics call, I can't tell a soul about what's disturbing me. Thus simply telling someone that I feel mad, unhappy or demotivated helps. it's like magic. Like i take that negativity, place it in the box and  put away where the sun will never shine on it. and that's enough. And I am thankful, Alhamdulillah. Allah is Great. Thank You, Allah. your gift is the greatest of all. And my heart now feel heavy with contentment. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment